The Company aims to provide shareholders with capital and income growth from a diversified portfolio of investments in the Asia Pacific region.
- Employ an active multi-manager approach to add value and diversify risk.
- Appoint portfolio managers to access a wide range of opportunities in the Asia Pacific region, seeking capital return and income growth.
- Aim to outperform the Company's benchmark, the MSCI All Country Asia Pacific Index in sterling terms.
- Aim to increase the dividend per share ahead of UK inflation rates.
- Buy-back shares when the Company's shares are standing at a substantial and anomalous discount to their Net Asset Value.
- Control costs seeking to maintain ongoing charges (excluding performance fees) of less than 1% per annum.
Why choose Witan Pacific Investment Trust?
- The only investment trust with a strategic focus accross the entire Asia Pacific region, including Japan, Australia and India - Investing in companies operating across this increasingly interdependent region.
- A multi-manager strategy - three experienced active portfolio managers with established track records employing different approaches, resulting in distinctive portfolios.
- The combination of portfolio managers offers a portfolio of stocks reflecting their best ideas, independent of index weightings.
- Investment performance - 0.7% per annum outperformance* of the benchmark since the introduction of the multi-manager approach in 2005 and outperformance** in 8 of the 11 individual years since that introduction.
- Growing income - twice yearly dividend payments to shareholders and the aim of dividend growth in real terms.
- Governance by an experienced, independent Board of Directors.
* Source: Morningstar. Average p.a. NAV total return including dividends reinvested
**Source: Morningstar. NAV total return outperformance of the benchmark includes dividends reinvested