To provide shareholders with a portfolio of equity investments in the Asia Pacific region with the aim of outperforming the MSCI AC Asia Pacific Free Index (£).
- Employ an active multi-manager approach to add value and diversify risk.
- Appoint managers to access a wide range of opportunities in the Asia Pacific region, seeking capital return and income growth.
- Aim to increase the dividend per share ahead of UK inflation rates.
- Employ share buy-backs when the Company's shares are standing at a substantial and anomalous discount to their net asset value.
- Control costs seeking to maintain ongoing charges (excluding performance fees) of less than 1%.
Why choose Witan Pacific Investment Trust?
- Access to the pan-Asian region - Witan Pacific invests in companies operating across the region including Japan, China, Australia and India.
- A multi-manager strategy - three experienced managers with proven track records.
- The combination of these three managers offers a carefully chosen portfolio of stocks reflecting the managers' best ideas, independent of index weightings.
- Investment performance - outperformance of the benchmark since the introduction of the multi-manager approach in 2005.
- Growing income - twice yearly dividends and the aim of dividend growth in real terms.
- Governance by an experienced, independent board of directors.